AIA INTERNATIONAL LIMITED TAIWAN BRANCH
AIA Taiwan, whose predecessor was ALICO and renamed AIA in June 2009, was established in November 1990. We provide insurance service, mainly in medical and accidental insurance coverage, through telemarketing and banks. We remain the leading brand in direct marketing segmentation.
In 2011, AIA Taiwan made a prosperous promise and positioned itself as a wide range of life insurance provider. Except for the telemarketing business, we further developed the business through channels such as banks, brokers, and corporations. It provides customers with a more efficient service.
AIA Taiwan further demonstrates high creativity by providing convenient insurance services to our customers, through multi-channel strategies which include telemarketing, banking and assurance, and brokerage.
With our resources and experience, AIA Taiwan provides quality insurance products and services, including retirement plans, life insurance, accident and medical insurance. This can satisfy customers’ needs for protection, savings, investment, medical and accidents.
For 12 years in a row, AIA Taiwan has won the Taiwanese Financial Supervisory Commission’s prize for the best performance to enhance insurance protection for Taiwanese citizens. AIA Taiwan is the only insurance provider who has done so, as well as winning the best product innovation award by Contemporary Insurance magazine for 6 consecutive years.
Other awards and credentials won by AIA include: The Best Training Company for Talent by Taiwan Insurance Excellent Performance Award in 2017; The Best Training Project for Talent and the Best Public Relationship and Caring Project for Society by Taiwan Insurance Excellent Performance Award (Taiwan Insurance Institute) in 2015; The Best Insurance Quality Award by Insurance
Magazine and the Excellence Foreign Company by General Chamber of Commerce of the Republic of China in 2014; the Excellence Foreign Insurance Company Award by Taiwan Insurance Excellent Performance Award (Taiwan Insurance Institute) in 2013.
AIA Taiwan aims to be our customers’ most trusted insurance partner, and we continue to expand operations in Taiwan to provide customers with quality products and services.
AIA Corporate Spirit
– To be the world’s pre-eminent life insurance provider… That is our service to our customers and our stakeholders.
– To play a leadership role in driving economic and social development across the region…That is our service to societies and their people.
- Operation Principle
– Do the Right Thing. In the Right Way. With the Right People…and the Result Will Come.
- Operation Target
– Growth of New Business Value. Organizational Effectiveness. Service Leadership.
Why AIA is the best employer in Asia
- Corporate Culture Embedded with Global Vision and Local Resilience
– AIA Group and its subsidiaries comprise the largest independent publicly listed pan-Asian life insurance group. Our business spans 18 markets in Asia-Pacific region including Taiwan. We have a profound global view and a comprehensive local strategy. Besides, we target and focus in Asia, so we value our employees’ voices, develop a unique service culture, and emphasize a target operation model.
- Engaged with the Organizational Culture of Customer Centricity and Service Orientation
– In order to deeply embed service into our organization culture, we encourage staff to proactively provide their service KPI in the vertical relationship. Besides, we formed the Sircle (Service + Circle) Team crossing the horizontal functions. Service Champions, from all functions, will gather and discuss how to execute Attitude, Accuracy and Acceleration (Fast and Efficient 3A service). We make our service commitment come true.
- Integrated with innovation elements and create Employee Value Proposition as ‘Bring Your Ambition to Life’
– We strive to establish an energetic and caring corporate culture and working environment. We hope all staff can make their dream come true and present their best in the working environment. Therefore, with the combination of Love Challenge, Love Growth, Love Empowerment, and Love Vitality, we anticipate that our employees feel connected and proud of AIA; grow professionally and personally;as well as respect and learn from leaders; and live a healthier, longer, better live.