Founded in 1941, Coach is a leading design house of modern luxury accessories and lifestyle collections, with a long-standing reputation built on quality craftsmanship. Defined by a free-spirited, all-American attitude, the brand approaches design with a modern vision, reimagining luxury for today with an authenticity and innovation that is uniquely Coach. All over the world, the Coach name is synonymous with effortless New York style. For over 75 years, Coach has inspired the dreamer in all of us. As we write our next chapter, we are building on our heritage of craftsmanship and confident New York style to deliver a complete lifestyle brand for modern lives.
A member of the Tapestry family, we are part of a global house of brands that embrace the exploration of individuality. We believe that true luxury is a freedom of expression that ignites confidence and authenticity.
Accounting for about 70% of Tapestry’s sales with an annual revenue business of USD4.22 billion in 2019, nearly 1,000 directly operated stores and 13,500 employees globally, Coach teams are focused on providing tremendous value and exceptional experience for customers.
We are Optimistic… we believe that with hard work and determination anything is possible. We foster and create opportunities for success and growth in everything that we do.
We are Innovative… we believe in the power of individual and collective creativity and imagination! Our inquisitive approach enables us to create new ways of thinking that inspires the world around us.
We are Inclusive… we warmly welcome all people, embracing our differences and inviting a diversity of perspectives. We believe there are no limitations on what you can achieve because of nationality, religion, race, sex, age, disability, sexual orientation or gender identity and expression.
At Coach, we believe there are no limitations on what you can achieve. We power passionate people to fulfill their dreams!
A DYNAMIC, DIVERSE & INCLUSIVE CULTURE & ENVIRONMENT
Our values are not bestowed by previous generations or borrowed from tradition. It is determined by quality, craftsmanship and creativity – and the opportunity for self-expression that our employees provide. We believe anyone from anywhere can have the best idea and, with hard work and dedication, anything is possible. We aim to be a company where employees love to work, aspire to be part of a great brand which investors believe in.
ENGAGING LEARNING OPPORTUNITIES FOR DEVELOPMENT
Our people are the main drivers of our business. We focus on their development, and are committed to helping our employees grow and to providing an engaging work environment with people empowerment culture. We encourage our employees to bring something special and something different to the table to do their very best, to achieve and take personal pride in what they do — we’re incredibly dynamic with high performing culture where we celebrate success.
Inspired careers by design
We provide a holistic performance management system with three key levers in which employees can participate and navigate their careers.
• Become your best self – We’re invested in helping our employees grow personally and professionally through ongoing feedback, coaching and diverse learning opportunities
• Explore the possibilities within our global house of brands – We offer exciting opportunities for career movement across brands, regions and functions
• Your hard work, dedication and passion for our brands is celebrated – Make an impact and be recognized and rewarded through competitive compensation, benefits and exposure to the Tapestry house of brands and industry
BEST-IN-CLASS & EASY-TO-USE ONLINE TOOLS & PEOPLE SERVICES SUPPORT AVAIABLE ANTYIME, ANYWHERE
We provide the best-in-class Global People Information Systems and Shared People Services – enabling both employees and People Managers have high ownership and accountability of their team management and engagement. It is also a powerful tool/platform for people and talent management that is systematic, transparent, real-time/on-demand, with easy-to-use processes and systems, which enable staff at anytime, anywhere.
• Achieved a score of 100 four years in a row on the Human Rights Campaign’s Best places to Work for LGBTQ Equality
• Maintained a Board of Directors with ethnic, gender & national diversity
• Recognized on the Forbes Diversity & Inclusion List in 2018
• Aon Best Employer in China in 2018
• “Best Employer Brand Communication Award” in the “Employer Branding Creativity Awards in Greater China” in 2018
• Signed the CEO Action Pledge for Diversity & Inclusion in 2017
• Recognized by 2020 Woman on Boards and Women’s Forum of New York for Board diversity in fiscal 2017