Founded in 1941, Coach is a leading design house of modern luxury accessories and lifestyle collections, with a long-standing reputation built on quality craftsmanship. Defined by a free-spirited, all-American attitude, the brand approaches design with a modern vision, reimagining luxury for today with an authenticity and innovation that is uniquely Coach. All over the world, the Coach name is synonymous with effortless New York style. For over 75 years, Coach has inspired the dreamer in all of us. As we write our next chapter, we are building on our heritage of craftsmanship and confident New York style to deliver a complete lifestyle brand for modern lives.
A member of the Tapestry family, we are part of a global house of brands that embrace the exploration of individuality. We believe that true luxury is a freedom of expression that ignites confidence and authenticity.
Accounted for about 70% of Tapestry’s sales with an annual revenue business of USD 4.27 billion in fiscal year 2019, nearly 1,000 directly operated stores and 13,500 employees globally, Coach teams are focused on providing tremendous value and exceptional experience for customers.
We are Optimistic… we believe that with hard work and determination anything is possible. We foster and create opportunities for success and growth in everything that we do.
We are Innovative… we believe in the power of individual and collective creativity and imagination! Our inquisitive approach enables us to create new ways of thinking that inspires the world around us.
We are Inclusive… we warmly welcome all people, embracing our differences and inviting a diversity of perspectives. At Coach, success is based on merit. We believe there are no limitations on what you can achieve regardless of our diverse backgrounds. Our team in Singapore consists of 19 different nationalities and female represents almost half of our Singapore Leadership Team.
A DYNAMIC, DIVERSE & INCLUSIVE CULTURE & ENVIRONMENT
We aim to be a company where employees love to work, great brand aspire to be part of and investors believe in. We strive to provide a working environment that is inclusive and fosters a sense of belonging, where our people can grow and develop their career journeys.
With this, we have led several employee engagement initiatives to drive cohesion and give back to the community:
• Bloomberg Square Mile Relay – A relay that gathered our employees to run for a cause
• Outing with Children from Sunbeam – Our employees spent a day bringing joy to children, visiting one of Singapore’s tourist attraction, S.E.A. Aquarium
• Charity Sales – Raised SGD 10,000 for Singapore Children’s Society to help children in need
• Feel Good Friday Massage – Supporting the massage team from Singapore Association of the Visually Handicapped while providing relaxation to our corporate employees
• Yoga @ 77 Robinson – Evening Yoga classes led by our own employees who are also Yoga Instructors. Proceeds went to charity.
INSPIRED CAREERS BY DESIGN
Our people are the main drivers of our business. We provide a holistic performance management system with three key levers in which employees can participate and navigate their careers.
Become your best self – We want to attract and retain top-tier talent and are invested in helping our employees grow personally and professionally through ongoing feedback, coaching and diverse learning opportunities. We partner with organizations to provide trainings for our employees, regardless whether they are People Managers or non-People Managers. Such training includes Situational Leadership, The 7 Habits of Highly Effective People, and Lunch & Learn sessions led by different functions.
Explore the possibilities within our global house of brands – At Coach, we believe that learning starts on the first day and continues throughout our employees’ careers within the company. We offer exciting opportunities for career movement across brands, regions and functions.
Your hard work, dedication and passion for our brands is celebrated – Make an impact and be recognized and rewarded as we continually expand our Total Rewards program, ensuring that each employee receives competitive compensation, paid time off, and comprehensive benefits including:
• Flexible Leave for our employees that can be utilized for personal reasons, social responsibility activities or other major life events
• Comprehensive medical benefits for all our employees – including those in stores
• Annual and quarterly recognition programs to reward exceptional performers
• 16 Weeks of early Fridays off with our ‘Summer Friday’ program, encouraging greater work life balance for our corporate employees
BEST-IN-CLASS & EASY-TO-USE ONLINE TOOLS & PEOPLE SERVICES SUPPORT AVAIABLE ANTYIME, ANYWHERE
We provide the best-in-class Global People Information Systems and Shared People Services – enabling both employees and People Managers have high ownership and accountability of their team management and engagement. It is also a powerful platform for people and talent management that is systematic, transparent, and real-time, with easy-to-use processes and systems, which enable staff at anytime, anywhere.
• Achieved a score of 100 five years in a row, earning the designation as a Best Place to Work for LGBTQ Equality
• Signed the CEO Action Pledge for Diversity & Inclusion in 2017
• Recognized on the Forbes Diversity & Inclusion List in 2018 and 2019
• Maintained a Board of Directors with ethnic, gender & national diversity
• Recognized by The Women’s Forum of New York and 2020 Women on Boards for
our Board diversity