HR Leaders are being pushed to take on a larger role in helping to drive the organisation “to be digital” not just “do digital” by integrating AI, machine learning, analytics and cutting-edge technologies in the workplace culture. Attend the Digital HR & Analytics 2019 conference to find out how the HR industry addresses the collaboration and augmentation between humans and machines.
Held in conjunction with the biggest Digital Series in Asia on the 27th February – 1 March 2019 at the Connexion Conference & Event Centre, Kuala Lumpur, look forward to cutting-edge discussions on employee experience, HR Technologies, Digital Culture, People Analytics and many more. Attendees will benefit from keynote presentations, real-life case studies and interactive workshops.
HR Asia subscribers are entitled to an exclusive 10% discount! Please quote DSHR 7490 when enquiring.
Distinguished speakers include:
- Nicholas Skytland, Agency Talent and Technologist Strategist, NASA, USA
- Ross Sparkman, Head of Strategic Workforce Planning, Facebook, USA
- Gustavo Canton, VP People Analytics and Metrics, Schneider Electric, USA
- Dato’ Hamidah Naziadin, Group Chief People Officer, CIMB, Malaysia
- Manish Verma, APAC Regional HR Solutions Leader, Cargill, Singapore
- Frank Koo, Head of Southeast Asia, Korea, Japan – Talent and learning, LinkedIn, Singapore
Click here for the full event programme.