PSA: Due to the ongoing COVID-19 outbreak, the organisers have decided to postpone this event to 6 November and 9 November for Kuching and Kuala Lumpur respectively.
When: 6 November 2020
Where: Imperial Hotel Kuching
Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
When: 9 November 2020
Where: JC1 Hall, Sunway University
Leadership is the single most impactful aspect of your organization. You can easily credit (or blame) the quality of leadership for 80% of what you see in your organization. It’s the rule of the “vital few.” This just ups the ante for managers and decision makers as entire economies enter what looks like a whole new game with 21st century uncertainty and fast paced disruption. Leaders constantly make critical decisions, facing both risk and uncertainty on one hand, and unprecedented possibilities on the other. Nonetheless, the 21st century isn’t just about technological transformation, it’s also about managing and leading the human side of change. The future-proof leader should be able to understand people while identifying trends, predicting change, and responding appropriately.
What to expect:
- Seven international speakers from Harvard University and other world-leading institutions, will share 2-3 key practical leadership takeaways you can immediately apply. Listen, learn, and network as these subject matter experts share with you Harvard thought leadership and practices.
- Relevant cases and examples for the Asian leader – The global center is shifting to Asia – and with it, the conventional wisdom on leadership. Learn how leadership skills and frameworks can be reinvented for the irresistibly dynamic Asian context. Find out why the leader of the future isn’t just tech savvy but culturally intelligent.
- Get a head start preparing for the “Future of Leadership” today. Organizations have been preparing for the Future of Work, but how many think about the unexplored challenges for future leaders? Benefit from compelling insights that will inform not just your organization’s blueprint for the next half decade but your own career path as well.
- Evolve your career organically by networking with potential clients, mentors, and collaborators — and learn at the same time!
- What sets the future-ready leader apart is non-stop learning. Gain access to post-event learning opportunities through our #AMA (Ask Me Anything) sessions with our ALF speakers.
To register for the event, please click here.