PSA: Due to the ongoing COVID-19 outbreak, the event has been postponed to November 2020.
Date: 18 – 20 November 2020
Venue: Connexion Conference & Convention Centre, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
HR Leaders are being pushed to drive the organization “to be digital”, not just “do digital”. With the focus now is to be More Human and More Digital at the same time, the question still remains, which HR Innovations can make this happen?
Digital HR is the answer, and we are proud to have opened talks and developments with our events in ASEAN on the importance of digital transformation in HR, the 3rd annual Digital HR & Analytics conference in Kuala Lumpur in 2020!
Focusing on topics such as HR Innovation, digital disruption affecting business models and work practices, and also on Employee Experience (EX), which is now being looked at with the same level of importance as customer experience (CX).
Distinguished speakers include:
- Cassie Kozyrkov, Chief Decision Scientist, Google USA
- Neil Harbisson, Cyborg Artist, Co Founder, Cyborg Foundation
- Mark Gallagher, Broadcaster & Industry Analyst | Formula One, Performance Insight, UK
- Candi Castleberry Singleton, Vice President, Diversity Partnership Strategy and Engagement, Twitter, USA
- Sajjad Parmar, Director, Regional Reward Partner, APAC, eBay, Singapore
- Susan P. Chen, SVP, Head of Talent Management, Org Development and International People & Culture, Go-Jek, Indonesia
Click here for the full event programme.
For more information, please contact Farah Sabri at email@example.com.