“Excellent delivery. Trainer balanced theory with live examples and his own experiences. The material was easy to understand with clear models easy to replicate and implement in reality. The combination of discussion and case study will cement my understanding”
Succession Planning, Performance Management, and ROI on Training & Development
19 – 22 October 2015, Johannesburg
Overview This program brings together 3 important human resource management core competencies. All dynamic organizations are characterized by their meticulous HR planning and execution. This course will empower you to deliver leading-edge HR solutions to your company and to avoid expensive, outdated practices that offer low value.
Firstly, in succession planning, you will discover how you can emulate the proven strategies of major corporations to build and nurture a pipeline of talent that engages and retains those you wish to promote. You will see how to succession plan for all parts of your business so that you can stop having vacancies in key positions that cost money and disrupt business.
Secondly, in performance management, you will learn how to properly and fairly support and guide line managers to conduct meaningful and engaging performance appraisals on their staff. Learn how to measure performance, identify performance discrepancies and help poorly performing staffs do better.
Thirdly, in ROI on training and development, we will explore the pros, cons and pitfalls of measuring learning outcomes and attributing value to training services. You will understand how to measure both financial and non-financial ROI. This will elevate the reputation of HR/L&D in the eyes of senior management and will demonstrate that training plays a strategic role in business profitability.
This practical, hands-on course will have you excited by the new possibilities to drive performance in your organization. The examples given are proven winners and the materials provide for easy adaptation to your business. Within 4 days you can be forging positive change for your organization and your people.
Benefits of Attending
- LEARN how to succession plan so that employees want to stay with you and grow their careers
- IDENTIFY why succession planning often fails and how to avoid making the same mistakes
- GAIN insights on how to make performance management fair, meaningful and valuable
- PRACTISE performance evaluation in class activities
- UNDERSTAND how to spot poor performance and how to fix it quickly without confrontation
- EXPLORE ways to measure different outcomes of learning and development activities
- DEVELOP understanding of ROI pitfalls and how to manage company expectations
- SEE how to measure what matters – outcomes and not process
- DISCERN the benefits of self-managed learning and learning ecologies to fast-track employee skill and knowledge acquisition.
This dynamic program is designed to be highly practical, participative and interactive. The focus is on real learning for real workplaces to solve your business challenges. You will engage in a range of learning experiences including:
– Full group discussion – Sharing of experiences and opinions – Small group activities and challenges – Individual self-assessments – Case study analysis and discussion – Facilitator lecture and demonstration – Pair work
Upon the successful completion of this course, you will receive a Certificate of Completion bearing the signatures from both the Course Director and the Course Organizer. This Certificate will testify your endeavor and serve towards your professional advancement.
Who Should Attend
Supervisors, managers, directors, project managers at all levels in broad management roles in:
- Human Resource Management
- Recruitment and Selection
- Learning and Development
- Workforce Planning
- Training and Development
- Operational and Strategic HR
- Personnel Management
- Corporate Services
- Career Development
- Leadership and Management
- Capability Development
- Change Management
- Employee/ Personnel Relations
- Coaching and Mentoring
- Organizational Change
- Plus Line Managers in ANY role (Finance, IT, Sales, Marketing……ANYTHING) who deal with people management
To register/enquire, please contact:
Infocus International Group
Tel: +65 6325 0351 | Email: email@example.com