“An excellent program by an excellent presenter. The program was very informative and the content and delivery was very engaging”
Strategic Workforce Planning
16 – 19 November 2015, Kuala Lumpur
Workforce planning is very much under-valued and misunderstood by the average business. Senior executives take it for granted that the business will have the right people, in the right jobs, with the right skills at the right time in the right numbers. Getting any of that wrong costs the business a lot of money and disrupts business continuity.
Have you ever had vacancies in key roles you cannot fill? Even been caught off-guard with not enough labor, or too many people when demand has dropped? How about paying people who lack the skills for the job they are doing? All these scenarios are typical of poor workforce planning. All can be avoided.
This course focuses not on theory, but on practical, real-life, proven workforce planning strategies and practices. You will take away knowledge but also models and templates that you can begin applying in your business immediately. Tools that will help you diagnose likely future issues and deal with them before they actually become real issues is a key part of the learning.
This course is designed to help you master the art of workforce planning so that your company’s biggest investment (or biggest expense if you get things wrong!) which is your workforce, is lean, productive and ready to add value.
Benefits of Attending
- DISCOVER how to diagnose future workforce needs
- IDENTIFY the right skills and knowledge to equip your workforce ahead of time
- LEARN ways to deal with unexpected vacancies and sudden labor over-supply
- WALK away with many models and templates that will work for you and your business
- KNOW how to win senior management support for workforce planning activities
- GAIN information about how to maximize workforce flexibility for strategic skill deployment
- SEE how job-design and career path management support workforce planning strategies
This dynamic program is designed to be highly practical, participative and interactive. The focus is on real learning for real workplaces to solve your business challenges. You will engage in a range of learning experiences including:
– Full group discussion – Sharing of experiences and opinions – Small group activities and challenges – Individual self-assessments – Case study analysis and discussion – Facilitator lecture and demonstration – Pair work
Upon the successful completion of this course, you will receive a Certificate of Completion bearing the signatures from both the Course Director and the Course Organizer. This Certificate will testify your endeavor and serve towards your professional advancement.
Who Should Attend
Supervisors, managers, directors, project managers at all levels in broad management roles in:
- Human Resource Management
- Recruitment and Selection
- Learning and Development
- Workforce Planning
- Training and Development
- Operational and Strategic HR
- Personnel Management
- Corporate Services
- Career Development
- Leadership and Management
- Capability Development
- Change Management
- Employee/ Personnel Relations
- Coaching and Mentoring
- Organizational Change
- Plus Line Managers in ANY role (Finance, IT, Sales, Marketing……ANYTHING) who deal with people management
To register/enquire, please contact:
Infocus International Group
Tel: +65 6325 0351 | Email: firstname.lastname@example.org