18 – 19 April 2017
Hotel Istana, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
In a world where we are seeing an increase in remote and flexible working, it is becoming harder to engage and motivate your staff. Gallup recently reported that a staggering 87% of employees worldwide are not engaged. Many companies are experiencing a crisis of engagement and aren’t aware of it.
Zenith’s Employee Engagement Conference brings together HR, Change, Communications and Research Professionals to discuss the latest research insights and the current innovative approaches to help leaders to create a culture that connects to improve performance. We’ll be combining case studies from leading organisations from a range of sectors with best practice tips from our team of engagement specialists.
From leadership, culture of engagement, gaps between generations, employee behaviour, and productivity, we aim to cover the many ways in which an engaged workforce can improve business success.
ATTENDING THIS CONFERENCE WILL ENABLE YOU TO:
• Learn how to cultivate smart leadership to engage with people more effectively
• Understand the role of line managers in engagement and learn how to equip them with the right skills
• Discover fresh and innovative engagement ideas that work
• Learn how leaders can bridge the power gaps between different cultures and generations
• Understand how to create and design your employee experiences to attract and retain the top talent for the future of work
• Discover ways to align employee behaviors with your organizational goals
To find out more about the event and how to participate, kindly visit our website
ZeNith Bizness Excellence Sdn Bhd
Senior Conference Producer (APAC)
Tel:+603 – 2630 1566 Fax: +603 – 2630 1466