Founded on March 29, 2000 – precursor to the clinical research and application center of the Ho Chi Minh City Nutrition Center, NutiFood has now become one of the three largest milk producers and dealers in Viet Nam. By understanding the pressing nutritional needs of the community, NutiFood has researched and developed the most appropriate and effective products, which has been the motivation for NutiFood for nearly 20 years, as a pioneer in successful research of special products for children with anorexia, diabetes, overweight or obese children via esophageal sone tube in hospitals and for patients in recovering. For instance, the introduction of GrowPlus products since 2012 – the first product in Vietnam and the world for stunted children for 3 consecutive years 2016, 2017, 2018, ranked No.1 in Vietnam for the consumption of ready to eat formula, serving the community with more than 1 million glasses of milk every day, greatly reducing the rate of stunted children in Viet Nam.
In order to maintain our prestige, we not only promote the bright heart of the business when we attach importance to but put product quality first. We always demonstrate social responsibility through many activities and positive contributions to the community. We also value human resource in our organization. We deeply understand that building and developing a successful team is extremely important for sustainable development in the future as a competitive environment becomes increasingly fierce.
COMBINING ACHIEVEMENTS AND REWARDS
• Maintaining a multicultural work environment and a balance with quality of life
• Outstanding remuneration policy in the industry to retain retain loyalty and atract talents
• Rewards through many forms with many different categories to make sure NutiFood’s benefits are beyond market’s average
TRAINNING AND DEVELOPING FROM NUTIFOOD
• Training nutrition knowledge that is useful for for employees, their families and society as well. This is a unique highlight of NutiFood
• Training programs with hands-on projects
• Sharing workshops for experience exchange
• Create a culture of leadership from the experience of direct management
• Training road map and competency built for each position to evaluate for promotion and looking for potential talents
TRANSMITTING BETWEEN GENERATIONS
• Create a strong leadership force
• Responsibility leaded directly from the key managers
• Start with the inspiration and enthusiasm towards the comprehensive goal of NutiFood
SHARING THE CORE VALUES OF NUTIFOOD
Assessment of talent from:
• NutiFood’s attitude to values and culture
• Potential and strong leadership
• Entrepreneurial spirit committed
CULTURE OF SHARING
Each employee is a member of the NutiFood family, the difficulties of the employees and their relatives are always cared for, shared and supported from all members of the NutiFood family.
OUR PASSION FOR BETTER FUTURE
• Do our best to contribute to improving the stature and the condition of the Vietnamese.
• Contribute more to public health and social programs
• To train and create the best conditions for Vietnamese talents to to devote to our country
LONG-TERM INVESTMENT PLAN
• Shaping from expected goals
• Putting the development of internal resources into perspective
• Implementing tools associated with individual performance evaluation process
• Identifying sources of financial investment